Needle valves with reverse-flow check are fully adjustable orifices used to regulate flow. They are infinitely adjustable from fully closed up to the maximum orifice diameter. An integral high-capacity check valve provides unrestricted flow from port 2 to port 1. They are not pressure compensated.
- All 2-port flow control cartridges are physically and functionally interchangeable (i.e. same flow path, same cavity for a given frame size). However, cartridge extension dimensions from the mounting surface may vary.
- Because needle valves are non-compensating devices, the fixed orifice size will regulate flow through the valve in proportion to the square root of the pressure differential across ports 1 and 2.
- A balanced adjustment mechanism allows for easy adjustment even at high pressures.
- The sharp-edged orifice design minimizes flow variations due to viscosity changes.
- Incorporates the Sun floating style construction to minimize the possibility of internal parts binding due to excessive installation torque and/or cavity/cartridge machining variations.
|Capacity||15 gpm (.28 inch)60 L/min. (7,1 mm)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Maximum Valve Leakage at 110 SUS (24 cSt)||5 drops/min.0,3 cc/min.|
|Adjustment - Number of Counterclockwise Turns - Fully Closed to Fully Open||55|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/4 in.31,8 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||150 - 160 lbf ft203 - 217 Nm|
|Adjustment Screw Internal Hex Size||5/32 in.4 mm|
|Locknut Hex Size||9/16 in.15 mm|
|Locknut Torque||80 - 90 lbf in.9 - 10 Nm|
|Model Weight||1.30 lb0,60 kg|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990-016-006|
|How big is a drop of hydraulic oil? ||There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.|