Bidirectional in-line magnetic filters for liquid, gas and grease systems
- Mounting method In-line
- Flow direction Bi-directional
- Construction materials
- Housing Aluminium Alloy or Stainless Steel
- Mandrel Aluminium Alloy
- Flux plate Mild Steel
- Magnet Samarium Cobolt (SmCo)
- Housing pressure & temp rating
- Max operating pressure 207barg (3000psig) or 414barg (6000psig)
- Burst pressure 1103barg (16000psig) or 1655barg (24000psig)
- Max temp 150ºC (302ºF)
- Standard SAE-12 fittings
Built from Aluminium Alloy or Stainless Steel, the Circuit Protection Unit [CP] is a small 2 core Magnom in-line unit. The CP has a very high pressure capability making it highly suitable for a variety of industrial and hydraulic applications. In particular it is designed to protect key components, such as valves etc in fluid circuits.
A compact, versatile 2 core Magnom unit with high pressure capability makes it ideal for critical component protection in smaller transmissions, hydraulic lines and on 'on vehicle' automotive systems - including diesel fuel. A simple inline design with highly efficient flow dynamic minimizing pressure drop.
Small and efficient system protection.