The AquaSensor AS 2000 is used for measuring and displaying the saturation level with water and the temperature in hydraulic and lubrication systems. The AquaSensor measures the saturation level in percent, independent of oil type, oil age and temperature. Online. The saturation level indicates what percentage of the maximum possible water quantity is dissolved in the oil. For this, 0% would mean water-free oil and 100% would mean oil which is completely saturated with water. For applications in testing facilities, lubrication systems and hydraulic systems for dynamic trend measurement of the water content, leakage monitoring and maintenance planning.
- Saturation level: 0 … 100%
- Temperature: -20 … 120°C
- Operating pressure: -0.5 … 10 bar
- With or without integrated display
- Transfer of the measured values to a PC via RS485 interface possible
- Analogue and switching outputs