A compact grease pump package suitable for potentially hazardous areas
- Motor power supply: 3 Ph - 0,25 Kw - 230Δ/400Y 50/60 Hz – Maximum working voltage 690V.
- Motor degree of protection: IP 65
- Minimum and maximum level: Capacitive-laser-ultrasounds
- Pumping system: Piston
- Flow rate (per pumping element): 25 cc/min
- Maximum operating pressures: 380 bar
- Outlet connection: G3/8” BSP
- Tank capacity: 10-30 Kg
- Loading filter: Degree of filtering 300 µ
- By-pass: Adjustable 0÷380 bar – precalibrated 300 bar
- Temperature of use: from - 5 to + 50 °C
- Operating humidity: 90 % rel. humidity
- Permitted lubricants: Mineral lubricating oil min 32 cSt; grease max NLGI2
Mini-SUMO Atex is a MiniSumo variant in compliance with 94/9/CE ‘ATEX standards’, engineered for potentially hazardous areas.
The electric MiniSumo pump is fully protected against the external environment and can run without problems in the most severe ambient conditions.
The MiniSumo Atex Pump is ideal for those applications that use Series 26 - progressive system and 02 Dual Line System. It is designed to feed oil and grease lubrication systems and is compatible with greases up to grade NLGI-2.
Zero downtime during pump maintenance
The QUICKSWAP SYSTEM allows to quickly replacement of the PUMP MODULES simply by removing and replacing with new ones. No pipe work needs to be disrupted and this means lower possibility of contamination.