Oil pneumatic pump
- Air pressure: 4 ÷ 7 bar (59 ÷103 psi)
- Air inlet: M 10x1 dual conical seat - pipe Ø 6 mm (0.2 in.)
- Lubricant outlet: G 1/8" BSP
- Lubricant: Mineral oil
- Oil viscosity (at working temperature): 15 ÷ 1000 cSt (77÷4628 SUS)
- Working temperature: + 5°C ÷ + 40°C (+ 41°F ÷ + 104°F)
- Working humidity: 90 % max.
- Storage temperature: - 20°C ÷ + 50°C (- 4°F ÷ + 122°F)
- Sound pressure level: < 70 dB(A)
Pump series 3103135 is suitable for lubrication feeding systems.
It can be installed on compressed system machines.
Pump is controlled by a 3-ways electrovalve (line-cilindric-vent) and is available in four different types with specific flowrates and reservoir capacities.
Pump is compact, miniaturized and economic: three characteristics which make this item very interesting!!