The element technology of the Dimicron series is distinguished for the high contamination retention capacity of the glass fibre layers used. The glass fibre structure and the folded construction of the elements enables a high flow rate and thus
- high dedusting velocities through the high circulation rate
- a constant cleanliness level throughout the process cycle in conjunction with high and low rates of dirt penetration
- a lower initial differential pressure.
- Very high contamination retention capacity
- Improvement of oil service life and oil cleanliness