Pilot operated proportional directional valve type 4WRLE offers integral position greater feedback on both pilot and mainstage for dynamic response plus greater accuracy. On-board electronics (OBE) and 7-pin connectors permit power and command all to be accomplished on the valve. Overlapped main spools and high-performance pilot permit application into various circuits including those requiring closed-loop control of pressure, force, or velocity.
• Sizes 10 to 25
• Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-5, 7, 8; NFPA T3.5.1M R1; and ANSI B93.7 D 05, D 07, D 08
• Control of the direction and magnitude of a flow
• Use for force control, position control, velocity control and pressure control purposes
• Pilot control valve and main stage are position-controlled
• Characteristic curves with and without inflection
• Integral electronics (OBE) for type 4WRLE