The pilot operated proportional pressure relief valves of the type DBEE are operated by means of a proportional solenoid. These valves are used to limit a system pressure. With these valves it is possible to steplessly adjust the system pressure to be limited depending on the electrical command value.
• Size 6
• Pilot operated valve for limiting a system pressure
• Operation by means of proportional solenoids
• Proportional solenoid with rotatable and detachable coil
• For subplate mounting or sandwich plate design:
• Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 and DIN 24340