Type DBE6X proportional pressure relief valves are pilot operated pressure relief valves. The valves are actuated by means of a proportional solenoid. With these valves, the system pressure that needs to be limited can be infinitely adjusted in relation to the solenoid current.
• Size 6
• Pilot operated valves (pilot valves) for limiting system pressure (pilot oil internal only)
• Adjustable by means of the solenoid current
• Solenoid versions Imax = 0.8 A
• Pressure limitation to a safe level even with faulty electronics
• (solenoid current I > Imax)
• For subplate attachment, mounting hole configuration to ISO 4401-03-02-0-94