The FluidCarrier Compact FCC is developed for the servicing of processing machines with tank volumes of up to 200 l. Special care must be taken to ensure at the time of the introduction of TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) that the filtered topping up of hydraulic and lubrication oils is guaranteed and that a mix-up between different types of oils is excluded. The FCC offers the possibility of transport and of the filtered filling of topping-up quantities, in addition to measuring points for the connection of particle counters (FCU) for monitoring oil cleanliness. Smaller systems can be dedusted in the bypass flow with the integrated filter unit (OLF 5). In addition, there is also the option of connecting a flow meter for documenting the quantity dispensed.
- Flow rate: max. 15 l/min
- Operating pressure: 3.5 bar
- Viscosity range: 15 ...1000 mm²/s
- Safe and simple transport: 70-litre volume for filling small units, simple handling
- Filtered filling: via OLF 5 (ß2 >1000), resulting in fewer downtimes caused by fresh oil contamination
- Monitoring: FCU and flow meter optional, therefore documentation of the quantity and/or cleanliness, respectively, by maintenance
- Mobile offline filtration unit: can also be used for offline filtration