XRELLANCL/S548 - Solenoid operated cross port relief assembly
Part Number: XRELLANCL/S548
Manufacturer: Sun Hydraulics
This valve assembly provides 2 functions. It provides cross-port relief protection between ports 1 and 2. The solenoid valve vents both relief valves, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is available in both normally open and normally closed options. The normally open H option means the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized. The normally closed C option means the pressure is at a high level until the solenoid is energized.
- The two ports marked 1 are common as are the two marked 2. The high pressure relief that is physically on the same side as port 1 controls the pressure on port 2 and vice versa.
- This assembly is well suited to loading and unloading a pump.
- The nature of a vented relief is that it brings the pressure up in a smooth manner. Unloading is abrupt.
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.42 in.10,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
|Why doesn't Sun anodize their aluminum bodies?|
|Direct acting or pilot operated - what do I use?|
|How big is a drop of hydraulic oil?||There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.|
|Why does Sun use 6061 aluminum?|
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334
- Custom Integrated Packages from Sun
- Fluid and Temperature Recommendations