XREALANCI - Solenoid operated ventable relief assembly
Part Number: XREALANCI
Manufacturer: Sun Hydraulics
This assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves pressure from (port 1) to tank (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. The solenoid control allows the valve to be vented, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is either normally open meaning the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized or normally closed meaning the pressure is at high level until the solenoid is energized.
- Not suitable for use in load holding applications due to spool leakage.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
|Capacity||30 gpm120 L/min.|
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Mounting Hole Thread||.375-16 UNC - 2B in..375-16 UNC - 2B in.|
|Mounting Hole Depth||.62 in.15,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||11|
|Why doesn't Sun anodize their aluminum bodies?|
|Direct acting or pilot operated - what do I use?|
|How big is a drop of hydraulic oil?||There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.|
|Why does Sun use 6061 aluminum?|
- Solenoid Operated Ventable Relief Packages
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334
- Custom Integrated Packages from Sun
- Fluid and Temperature Recommendations
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge