XRCOLANCA224 - Solenoid operated ventable relief assembly
Part Number: XRCOLANCA224
Manufacturer: Sun Hydraulics
This assembly provides 2 functions. It relieves pressure from (port 1) to tank (port 2) when pressure at port 1 exceeds the setting of the valve. The solenoid control allows the valve to be vented, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is either normally open meaning the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized or normally closed meaning the pressure is at high level until the solenoid is energized.
- Not suitable for use in load holding applications due to spool leakage.
- Back pressure on the tank port (port 2) is directly additive to the valve setting at a 1:1 ratio.
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Interface||ISO 03ISO 03|
|Body Features||On POn P|
|Stack Height||1.75 in.44,5 mm|
|Seal Plate Included (see notes)||YesYes|
|Why doesn't Sun anodize their aluminum bodies?|
|Direct acting or pilot operated - what do I use?||Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.|
|How big is a drop of hydraulic oil?||There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.|
|Why does Sun use 6061 aluminum?|
- Solenoid Operated Ventable Relief Packages
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334
- Custom Integrated Packages from Sun
- Fluid and Temperature Recommendations