XRCLLANCIHN24AA - Solenoid operated cross port relief assembly
Part Number: XRCLLANCIHN24AA
Manufacturer: Sun Hydraulics
This valve assembly provides 2 functions. It provides cross-port relief protection between ports 1 and 2. The solenoid valve vents both relief valves, dropping the pressure to a minimal level. This assembly is available in both normally open and normally closed options. The normally open H option means the pressure is at a low level until the solenoid is energized. The normally closed C option means the pressure is at a high level until the solenoid is energized.
- The two ports marked 1 are common as are the two marked 2. The high pressure relief that is physically on the same side as port 1 controls the pressure on port 2 and vice versa.
- The nature of a vented relief is that it brings the pressure up in a smooth manner. Unloading is abrupt.
- This assembly is well suited to loading and unloading a motor.
- The DAAL-*** solenoid valve extends approximately 1.18 (normally open valve) and 1.48 inches (normally closed valve) farther out from the manifold than the existing Parker valve. The DAAL-*** solenoid coil is not available with a ½ in. NPTF electrical conduit interface, as was the Parker/Waterman coil. If a ½ in. NPTF conduit interface is required, a DAAL-*** valve coil with ISO/DIN 43650 connector can be converted to ½ in. NPTF conduit interface by using a series P560D connector from Canfield Connectors (see www.canfieldconnector.com for details).
|Capacity||15 gpm60 L/min.|
|Body Type||Line mountLine mount|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||.42 in.10,7 mm|
|Mounting Hole Depth||ThroughThrough|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||22|
|Why doesn't Sun anodize their aluminum bodies?|
|Direct acting or pilot operated - what do I use?||Direct-acting valves are used to prevent over pressure, and pilot-operated valves are used to regulate pressure. If you are unsure, use a direct-acting valve. Sun's direct acting valves are very fast, dirt tolerant, stable, and robust. Sun's pilot-operated valves are moderately fast, they have a low pressure rise vs. flow curve, and they are easy to adjust.|
|How big is a drop of hydraulic oil?||There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.|
|Why does Sun use 6061 aluminum?|
- Integrated Packages: Solutions That Grow Your Reputation
- Manufacturing Sun Cartridge Cavities
- Sun's Floating Style Screw-In Cartridge
- Sun Model Code Explanation; 999-901-334
- Custom Integrated Packages from Sun
- Fluid and Temperature Recommendations