Volumetric flowrate meter and setting device
- Power supply: 12 V CC
- Reduction ratio: 392:1 - Maximum torque: 3 Kg. cm (6,6 lb in.)
- Revolutions per minute without load: 6 rpm
- Revolutions per minute with maximum torque: 5 rpm
- Absorbed current without load: 15 mA
- Absorbed current with maximum torque: 30 mA
- Rotation direction: reversible
FLOW MASTER is a flow volumetric device which allows the constant monitoring of the lubrication delivering.
As the measurements are volumetric, they don't depend on temperature or viscosity but they assure an accurate control without the need of any set up or compensation.
Liquid flowing through the meter module moves a "satellite" which describes fixed orbits. Every orbit is surveyed by an inductive sensor which transmits a signal to a control device. The operator may read the liquid delivering in litres per minute or the revolutions number per minute directly from the FACT 2000 device-display or from a PC monitor.