Modular progressive distributors SMO-SMX
- The two outputs are combined by replacing the adapter. Just keep in stock a single element
- Air bleed valves built into both sides of the base
- SAE Metric - BSP - NPTF threads available.
- Operates at 500 bar (7350 psi).
- Grease and oil functioning
- Full monitoring controls.
- The components are nickel-plated.
- The bases are always supplied complete with standard 'O' rings and fixing screws.
This represents a commitment to continuous product and quality improvement and has been introduced across the product range without any variation to prices.
The nickel plating adopted by Dropsa is up to 70 times more resistant to corrosion in the field than the previous zinc plating.
The new element marking obtained by a new laser system introduced at our facility in 2008, now includes:
- The Part Number
- The Work Order (batch) Number
- The SMX or SMO identification symbol
- Metering quantity in cm3 and cu.inch
- The "CE" Mark
Additionally, our divider elements and bases have now been all certified for use in ATEX (hazardous area) as standard. The elements therefore have the ATEX "Ex II2GD" category mark