- Singular outlet Flowrate: 0,025cm³ ‐ 0,045cm³ ‐ 0,075cm³ ‐ 0,105cm³
- Number of Dividers elements: 3 ÷ 12
- Working pressure: 15bar (218psi) ÷ 300bar (4350psi)
- Working temperature: -20°C ÷ +80°C
- Material: Nickel-plated steel
- Number of inversion at minute: 200 max.
- Inlet thread: G1/8” – UNI ISO 228/1
- Outlet thread: G1/8” – UNI ISO 228/1
- Lubricants: Min. Oil. 32 cSt –max. 2 NLGI grease
nano-Progressive Replaceable (nPr) dividers
are the ideal solution for oil and grease lubrication applications that require
small and accurately dispensed quantity of lubricant in a compact and solid
footprint. Thanks to a patented RigidLock novel
interlocking mechanism between the elements it has the rigidity of a mono-block
divider but the flexibility of a modular segmented unit.
The nPr, uses the progressive movement of pistons to allow precise quantities of lubricant to be accurately dispensed to multiple points.
The lubrication cycle can be controlled by a single sensor including the Dropsa solid state Ultrasensor product.
nPr uses an innovative rail & lock concept to allow the element to be replaced or re-organized without the need to completely dismantle the assembly. This is an industry first for segmented progressive dividers allowing quick easy modification or replacement of an assembly element without the cost of a separate base porting module.
The compactness makes them particularly suitable for use in confined spaces.
These metering elements may be used in a variety of system configurations and have different working configurations that make them flexible for use in multiple applications.