For Oil and Light Grease
- Delivery: 250 cm3/min.
- Pressure: 100 bar max.
- Lubricant: 15 to 1000 Cst. At normal fluid temperature.
- Motor: Three phase 220/380 V - 50 Hz.
- Protection: IP 55
- Reservoir: 6 litre steel with low level indicator.
- Lubricant outlet: G 3/8 UNI-ISO 228/1
- Pressure regulating valve: set to 90 bar.
- Inlet filter: 250 micron.
- Minimum level contact: Max. potential 60 VA.
- Max. voltage: 220 V ac. To 150 V dc.
- Max. current: 1 A.
- Pressure gauge: scale 0 to 120 bar to signal pressure in the line.
- Line invertor An over pressure hydraulic invertor will automatically invert the lines when the pressure
value set on its valves is reached; it is adjustable from 30 up to 150 bar.
These pumps have been designed to offer a solid and functional lubrication unit, which will feed and control the correct operation of double line oil systems.
The unit consists of:
- gear pump, output 250 cc/min., driver by a 3-phase electric motor
- 6 litre capacity sheet steel reservoir
- hydraulic invertor
- gauge, signalling the pressure in the line connected to the pump.
The gauge will also signal (with a temporary zero setting), the moment at which the lines' inversion takes place.
The hydraulic invertor will automatically feed the two lubricating lines alternatively.
A further warranty of the system's safety is given by a Reed contact in the reservoir's electric minimum level switch.
A pressure switch ( for pump model 1222070 only) will check the safe operation of the system by signalling to an electric panel (available on request) that the line pressure has reached the set value.