Pneumatically driven pump
- Viscosity of the lubricant at working temperature: between 15 - 1000 cSt
- Working temperature: + 5 - + 40 °C
- Working humidity: 90 % relative humidity.
- Preservation temperature: - 20 - + 50 °C
- Sound pressure level: < 70 dB(A)
Pump of robust construction, with a high strength light alloy casting body, or a sheet steel body, and a piston in lapped steel. The pump unit is made up of a cylinder in which operates a piston with an oilproof seal; a spring returns the piston to its start position. The unit must be provided with a three way electrical or mechanical distribution device, that is: line-cylinder-discharge.
The duration of the command impulse must not be less than 3 seconds and the release (in the discharge position) must not be less than 10 seconds. The expansion of flexible tubing utilised in the system will reduce the useful capacity.