For Oil or Grease
- Delivery: 3,4 cm3 for each forward and return movement of the control lever.
- Pressure: 30 to 150 bar
- Line inversion: 120 bar
- Lubricant: Oil min. 15 cSt
- Grease refer to table.
- Reservoir: 1, 2 and 5 litre.
- Pressure gauge: 0 to 250 bar.
- Hydraulic invertor: Equipped with two valves for the control of pressure inversion.
Adjustable from 30 to 150 bar.
- Outlet: 3/8" UNI-ISO 228/1 (3/8" Gas).
- Reservoir inlet: 1/2" A UNI-ISO 228/1 (1/2" Gas).
A range of manually
operated pumps for use with dual line lubrication systems.The pumps are
equipped with a built in reversing device.They are suitable for either oil or
grease with a lubricant discharge of 3,4 cc. For each forward and return
movement of the control lever. The pressure range is adjustable from 30 to 150
bar. Outlets are 2 3/8" BSP flat sealing outlet holes. The lower body of
the pump is made of galvanised steel. The piston and the small piston valves
are of hardened and lapped steel. The valves which control the inversion
pressure are adjustable over a range of 30 to 150 bar. The pump body support is
made of cast aluminium alloy. The hardened and lapped steel piston is activated
by a shrunk-on lever on the handle with stub coupling. The double-acting piston
is controled by small piston valves.
Line inversion occurs automatically and is indicated by the following:
- Increased resistance of the operating lever.
- Zero-set on the pressure gauge.
- The small pistons alternately come out from the pressure controlling valves.