The flexible high performance heavy duty electric grease pump solution
- Dual pump modules as standard for maximum uptime and redundancy
- Quick swap pump modules mean zero downtown and disruption to pipe-work during pump maintenance.
- High output and pressure make large extended systems possible:- 400cm3/min (24cu. in), 2x200 cm3/min Modules, 400 Bar (5880 psi)
- Electrical dual line inverter integrates directly onto outlet
- Minimum level capacitance switch and visual maximum level as standard
- Handles Grease NLGI 2
DUAL PUMPING MODULE
400cm3 (2x200cm3) pump modules installed in tandem configuration provide 400bar (5880 psi) and redundancy .
This allows the system to continue working even if one pump module becomes ineffective.
Sumo pump is suitable for large single line or dual line systems.
Sophisticated add on instrumentation modules and options means even complex requirements can be met with off-the-shelf standard product.
QUICK SWAP SYSTEM
Both pumping modules can be quickly replaced from the front mounting of the pump. No pipe work needs to be disrupted meaning near-zero downtime during maintenance.
DUAL LINE OR SINGLE LINE IS EASY
The outlet plate fixing system has both Pressure and Return ports.
The outlets are directly compatible with Dropsa's electrical or pneumatic line inverters (including Modular version).
- STAINLESS STEEL 316 ATEX Version: available as optional.
- TROLLEY VERSION: Replaces 777 trolley version with the new features of the SUMO.
- SEMITRASPARENT RESERVOIR: Good for applications where users need to check the
grease level visually.
- PNEUMATIC MOTOR VERSION: When electrical power is not available on special
- NEW PALLET MOUNT ship as standard pre-drilled to allow easy fixing at customer site
and easy installation of support brackets for control panels and terminal wiring boxes.