Sun filter elements are available as Surface Type (Last Chance) and Depth Style elements. The flow path is Port 2 to Port 1 and should not be used in reverse, even with a reverse free flow check valve installed. The elements have a high collapse pressure and are intended to be used in line with the system. Filter life will depend on initial system cleanliness and the amount of dirt ingression to the system when operating.
- Differential crush pressure is 3000 psid (210 bar).
- The flow path is Port 2 to Port 1 only.
- Installation directly above the subplate will protect the entire valve stack from particles.
- Surface type element features a 304 stainless steel mesh media. All internal components are 304 stainless steel.
- Surface Type elements have a 40 micron nominal rating (63 micron absolute).
- Surface Type elements are designed to capture errant particles that may not be trapped in the main system filter or particles resulting from a component failure.
- With a correctly assembled system, Surface Type elements will be unnoticed during regular operation, but will provide protection from sudden component failure.
- Surface Type (Last Chance) elements have a single layer stainless steel mesh supported by perforated sheet tube.
|Capacity||20 gpm80 L/min.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||5000 psi350 bar|
|Valve Hex Size||1 1/8 in.28,6 mm|
|Valve Installation Torque||45 - 50 lbf ft61 - 68 Nm|
|Seal kit - Cartridge||Viton: 990-203-006|
|How big is a drop of hydraulic oil?||There are exactly 250 Sun drops in a cubic inch or 15 in a cc.|