Category: Condition monitoring
CM-Expert: Collection of data, analysis, monitoring, control, and archiving – with one single system!
CM-Expert is a high-performance monitoring / archival and control system for Condition Monitoring which can be installed on any standard PC. Its decentralized configuration makes the system extremely reliable, failsafe and flexible for use in production systems. As regards connecting sensors, operating and signal components, control tasks and data exchange with other systems, by using the data acquisition unit (MDE), no limits are placed on the system. All common physical parameters can be recorded by the MDE and processed by the CM-Expert: temperature, pressure, differential pressure, viscosity, water content, particles, flow rate, etc.
Areas of application:
· Steel works
· Wind turbines
· Plastics machinery
· Paper machines
· Machine tools
· Hydraulic presses
· Test stands
· and all other production processes requiring monitoring
Online Monitoring of production systems. Directly on-site or via remote access!
Our 'remote' version of the CM-Expert is perfectly applicable to wind energy, offshore applications and mobile hydraulics. It informs the operator in real time about the condition of their system and initiates service exactly when it is needed. Unnecessary (and thus expensive) maintenance has now become obsolete!
· Continual monitoring and logging of the ambient conditions and the automated messages from the production media when defined service-limits are reached (e.g. filter change)
· Immediate warning when defined limits are exceeded
· Avoids unnecessary maintenance on systems where access is difficult
· Prevention of major breakdowns by means of early detection
· Optimization of the maintenance intervals
· Reduction of the maintenance and repair costs
· Prevention of downtimes
· Prevention of consequential damage.
Sun Hydraulics Upgrades The Already Powerful Manifold Design Tool QuickDesign
Not every manifold design requires 5-axis technology, but if you could reduce the manifold size and
Hydrotech Product Offering For ABB Industrial Robots
As one of the world’s leading robotics suppliers, ABB Robotics is active in 53 countries and over
Up To 80% Energy Savings With Sytronix Variable-Speed Pump Drive from Bosch Rexroth
Sytronix is the "smart integration of hydraulics and electronics": a bold combination of the key