Category: IndraDrive C and M
Features of Rexroth's Drive Systems include:
- ADVANCED control units meet the highest demands in performance and dynamics.
- Signal transfer via fiber optics guarantees the secure exchange of real-time data with minimal wiring.
- Conventional ±10 V analog interface
- Digital inputs/outputs and analog input on board
- Standard , Servo and Synchronization modes available
- Intelligent operating panel with programming function supports device swap without a PC
- Scalable performance and functionality
- An additional plug-in MultiMediaCard gives you the option of simple transmission or duplication of your drive parameters.
- A standard encoder interface for IndraDyn motors is already featured among the BASIC control units.
- Integrated motion logic with IEC-compliant PLC
- Drive-integrated safety technology
- Aventics offers IIoT solution for immediate integration
Essential Valve Systems (ES05) From AVENTICS
Custom valve manifolds traditionally take several days or even weeks to get to the end
Introducing the Gripper Series 5000 from Zimmer Group
With its Gripper 5000 series of premium grippers, Zimmer Group introduces a completely new line of