Category: IndraDrive C and M
Features of Rexroth's Drive Systems include:
- ADVANCED control units meet the highest demands in performance and dynamics.
- Signal transfer via fiber optics guarantees the secure exchange of real-time data with minimal wiring.
- Conventional ±10 V analog interface
- Digital inputs/outputs and analog input on board
- Standard , Servo and Synchronization modes available
- Intelligent operating panel with programming function supports device swap without a PC
- Scalable performance and functionality
- An additional plug-in MultiMediaCard gives you the option of simple transmission or duplication of your drive parameters.
- A standard encoder interface for IndraDyn motors is already featured among the BASIC control units.
- Integrated motion logic with IEC-compliant PLC
- Drive-integrated safety technology
Up To 80% Energy Savings With Sytronix Variable-Speed Pump Drive from Bosch Rexroth
Sytronix is the "smart integration of hydraulics and electronics": a bold combination of the key
The Nerve Platform from TTTech brings IoT Edge Intelligence For Industrial Automation
Today, the industrial automation market faces the challenge of an inflexible infrastructure that is
Bosch Rexroth and Tulip announce strategic alliance to bring Smart Workstation to market
Meet the Workstation of the future. Brought to you by Bosch Rexroth and Tulip, the Smart