Category: IndraDrive C and M
Features of Rexroth's Drive Systems include:
- ADVANCED control units meet the highest demands in performance and dynamics.
- Signal transfer via fiber optics guarantees the secure exchange of real-time data with minimal wiring.
- Conventional ±10 V analog interface
- Digital inputs/outputs and analog input on board
- Standard , Servo and Synchronization modes available
- Intelligent operating panel with programming function supports device swap without a PC
- Scalable performance and functionality
- An additional plug-in MultiMediaCard gives you the option of simple transmission or duplication of your drive parameters.
- A standard encoder interface for IndraDyn motors is already featured among the BASIC control units.
- Integrated motion logic with IEC-compliant PLC
- Drive-integrated safety technology
IoT Gateway – Get ready for Industry 4.0!
Network new and existing machines cost efficiently and optimize production processes and product
Five Reasons Why Now is the Right Time to Consider a Press Retrofit
Presses are hard-working machines, and many have been in service for years—some since the early
How to easily setup an IoT connected Preventative Maintenance Condition Monitoring System from HYDAC
All of HYDAC's Industry 4.0 ready hydraulic systems are fitted with their latest sensor technology