Category: IndraDrive C and M
Features of Rexroth's Drive Systems include:
- ADVANCED control units meet the highest demands in performance and dynamics.
- Signal transfer via fiber optics guarantees the secure exchange of real-time data with minimal wiring.
- Conventional ±10 V analog interface
- Digital inputs/outputs and analog input on board
- Standard , Servo and Synchronization modes available
- Intelligent operating panel with programming function supports device swap without a PC
- Scalable performance and functionality
- An additional plug-in MultiMediaCard gives you the option of simple transmission or duplication of your drive parameters.
- A standard encoder interface for IndraDyn motors is already featured among the BASIC control units.
- Integrated motion logic with IEC-compliant PLC
- Drive-integrated safety technology
Hydrotech, Inc. Teams with Cincinnati State Technical College to Upgrade Training Equipment for Students
Cincinnati State’s Lab equipment used by students studying Hydraulics & Pneumatics have been in
Eliminate Coolant with Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) from DropsA
The aim of near dry machining is to replace traditional coolant and pure oil flood systems in a
Bosch Rexroth ActiveCockpit Allows for Real-Time Visualization of Production Data
As an interactive communication platform ActiveCockpit processed and visualized production data in