Category: IndraDrive C and M
Features of Rexroth's Drive Systems include:
- ADVANCED control units meet the highest demands in performance and dynamics.
- Signal transfer via fiber optics guarantees the secure exchange of real-time data with minimal wiring.
- Conventional ±10 V analog interface
- Digital inputs/outputs and analog input on board
- Standard , Servo and Synchronization modes available
- Intelligent operating panel with programming function supports device swap without a PC
- Scalable performance and functionality
- An additional plug-in MultiMediaCard gives you the option of simple transmission or duplication of your drive parameters.
- A standard encoder interface for IndraDyn motors is already featured among the BASIC control units.
- Integrated motion logic with IEC-compliant PLC
- Drive-integrated safety technology
New compact hydraulic PowerPacks from DHP
Over the years DHP PowerPacks has found its niche in highly engineered custom products. This has
Hydrotech Acquired by Fluid System Components
Hydrotech has been acquired by Fluid System Components. This acquisition allows us to better serve
Hydrotech Adds Bosch Rexroth Assembly Technology Line for Framing, Safety, and Conveyor Solutions
Hydrotech has added the Assembly Technology product line from longtime partner Bosch Rexroth to