The service-friendly ion exchange units of the IXU series are used for the preparation of phosphate-ester-based (HFR-R) flame-resistant hydraulic and lubrication fluids. They effectively remove the acidic decomposition products arising from hydrolysis and/or oxidation of the fluid. The units are deployed with flow rates of up to approximately 9 l/minute in bypass flow at the hydraulic and lubrication oil tanks up to approximately 20,000 liters in size. Mobile or stationary IXUs are available.
HYDAC's own Ion eXchange Elements (IXE), filled with ion exchange resins, are deployed in the IXU. The units of the IXU series are deployed in power plants, in the steel industry and for applications involving ester-based flame-resistant fluids. For the reduction of hydrolysis and the formation of acids in the fluid, we recommend continuous dewatering, e.g. by means of a FluidAqua Mobil – FAM.
• Prolonged oil change intervals
• Increase of the service lifetime of the operating fluid and components
• Greater machine availability
• Reduction of function problems, e.g. on servo valves
• Service-friendly units through element changes without tools and with a removable filter element with the cover "facing upward"
• Available as a complete unit for servicing and as a modular system for retrofitting existing bypass flow circuits or for OEM
Up To 80% Energy Savings With Sytronix Variable-Speed Pump Drive from Bosch Rexroth
Sytronix is the "smart integration of hydraulics and electronics": a bold combination of the key
The Nerve Platform from TTTech brings IoT Edge Intelligence For Industrial Automation
Today, the industrial automation market faces the challenge of an inflexible infrastructure that is
Bosch Rexroth and Tulip announce strategic alliance to bring Smart Workstation to market
Meet the Workstation of the future. Brought to you by Bosch Rexroth and Tulip, the Smart