Features of Rexroth's Linear Bushings include:
- Compact: Closed bushing with small overall dimensions and two internal seals
- Standard: Closed robust steel enclosure suitable for high contamination environments with integrated reservoirs and two internal seals
- Super: B type closed bushing design with polyamide outer sleeve and hardened steel segmental load bearing plates. Also with two internal seals
- Standard Inch Bushings: Closed type low noise resin ball retainer and hardened ground outer sleeve. Also with internal seals
- Super Inch Bushings: Closed type self aligning bushing with hardened steel load plates and two internal seals.
- Linear Inch Set: Open bushing set with precision light weight aluminum housing around super linear bushing type. Self aligning, fully sealed, and adjustable bore.
Up To 80% Energy Savings With Sytronix Variable-Speed Pump Drive from Bosch Rexroth
Sytronix is the "smart integration of hydraulics and electronics": a bold combination of the key
The Nerve Platform from TTTech brings IoT Edge Intelligence For Industrial Automation
Today, the industrial automation market faces the challenge of an inflexible infrastructure that is
Bosch Rexroth and Tulip announce strategic alliance to bring Smart Workstation to market
Meet the Workstation of the future. Brought to you by Bosch Rexroth and Tulip, the Smart