Category: Linear Bushings
Features of Rexroth's Linear Bushings include:
- Compact: Closed bushing with small overall dimensions and two internal seals
- Standard: Closed robust steel enclosure suitable for high contamination environments with integrated reservoirs and two internal seals
- Super: B type closed bushing design with polyamide outer sleeve and hardened steel segmental load bearing plates. Also with two internal seals
- Standard Inch Bushings: Closed type low noise resin ball retainer and hardened ground outer sleeve. Also with internal seals
- Super Inch Bushings: Closed type self aligning bushing with hardened steel load plates and two internal seals.
- Linear Inch Set: Open bushing set with precision light weight aluminum housing around super linear bushing type. Self aligning, fully sealed, and adjustable bore.
New compact hydraulic PowerPacks from DHP
Over the years DHP PowerPacks has found its niche in highly engineered custom products. This has
Hydrotech Acquired by Fluid System Components
Hydrotech has been acquired by Fluid System Components. This acquisition allows us to better serve
Hydrotech Adds Bosch Rexroth Assembly Technology Line for Framing, Safety, and Conveyor Solutions
Hydrotech has added the Assembly Technology product line from longtime partner Bosch Rexroth to