WRE(E) direct operated proportional directional control with integral feedback are available with or without on-board electronics (OBE). Positive overlap spools reduce leakage at center, while underlap spools can be utilized for closed-loop functions. Individual amplifiers are available, while OBE models are possible with either a voltage or current command.
• Sizes 6 to 10
• For mounting:
– Size 6: Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-3, NFPA T3.5.1M R1, and ANSI B 93.7 D 03
– Size 10: Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-5, NFPA T3.5.1M R1, and ANSI B93.7 D 05
• Control of the direction and magnitude of a flow
• Proportional solenoid operation
• Spring-centered control spool
• Different spool overlaps possible
• Integrated control electronics (OBE) for type 4WREE
IoT Gateway – Get ready for Industry 4.0!
Network new and existing machines cost efficiently and optimize production processes and product
Five Reasons Why Now is the Right Time to Consider a Press Retrofit
Presses are hard-working machines, and many have been in service for years—some since the early
How to easily setup an IoT connected Preventative Maintenance Condition Monitoring System from HYDAC
All of HYDAC's Industry 4.0 ready hydraulic systems are fitted with their latest sensor technology