Category: PV7 – pilot operated
The PV7 is a variable displacement vane pump used quite extensively for low to mid-pressure applications for numerous market segments such as machine tool and packaging industries. The PV7 pump utilizes a journal bearing design and pivoting control pistons to provide a low noise and durable product for the industrial hydraulic market.
- 8 displacement sizes ranging from 14-150cc.
- All pumps are supplied with through drive capable shaft that is capped off with an aluminum rear cover
- PV7 pumps can be incorporated into combinations with many other Rexroth products including internal and external gear pumps, radial piston pumps, fixed and variable vane pumps and axial piston pumps.
- Multiple control options are available such as pressure control, flow control, solenoid unloading control, lockable controls, etc.
- PV7 design is European based, 4-bolt DIN mounting pilot and metric shaft
New compact hydraulic PowerPacks from DHP
Over the years DHP PowerPacks has found its niche in highly engineered custom products. This has
Hydrotech Acquired by Fluid System Components
Hydrotech has been acquired by Fluid System Components. This acquisition allows us to better serve
Hydrotech Adds Bosch Rexroth Assembly Technology Line for Framing, Safety, and Conveyor Solutions
Hydrotech has added the Assembly Technology product line from longtime partner Bosch Rexroth to