Category: PV7 – pilot operated
The PV7 is a variable displacement vane pump used quite extensively for low to mid-pressure applications for numerous market segments such as machine tool and packaging industries. The PV7 pump utilizes a journal bearing design and pivoting control pistons to provide a low noise and durable product for the industrial hydraulic market.
- 8 displacement sizes ranging from 14-150cc.
- All pumps are supplied with through drive capable shaft that is capped off with an aluminum rear cover
- PV7 pumps can be incorporated into combinations with many other Rexroth products including internal and external gear pumps, radial piston pumps, fixed and variable vane pumps and axial piston pumps.
- Multiple control options are available such as pressure control, flow control, solenoid unloading control, lockable controls, etc.
- PV7 design is European based, 4-bolt DIN mounting pilot and metric shaft
Sun Hydraulics Upgrades The Already Powerful Manifold Design Tool QuickDesign
Not every manifold design requires 5-axis technology, but if you could reduce the manifold size and
Hydrotech Product Offering For ABB Industrial Robots
As one of the world’s leading robotics suppliers, ABB Robotics is active in 53 countries and over
Up To 80% Energy Savings With Sytronix Variable-Speed Pump Drive from Bosch Rexroth
Sytronix is the "smart integration of hydraulics and electronics": a bold combination of the key