Category: PV7 – pilot operated
The PV7 is a variable displacement vane pump used quite extensively for low to mid-pressure applications for numerous market segments such as machine tool and packaging industries. The PV7 pump utilizes a journal bearing design and pivoting control pistons to provide a low noise and durable product for the industrial hydraulic market.
- 8 displacement sizes ranging from 14-150cc.
- All pumps are supplied with through drive capable shaft that is capped off with an aluminum rear cover
- PV7 pumps can be incorporated into combinations with many other Rexroth products including internal and external gear pumps, radial piston pumps, fixed and variable vane pumps and axial piston pumps.
- Multiple control options are available such as pressure control, flow control, solenoid unloading control, lockable controls, etc.
- PV7 design is European based, 4-bolt DIN mounting pilot and metric shaft
- Aventics offers IIoT solution for immediate integration
Essential Valve Systems (ES05) From AVENTICS
Custom valve manifolds traditionally take several days or even weeks to get to the end
Introducing the Gripper Series 5000 from Zimmer Group
With its Gripper 5000 series of premium grippers, Zimmer Group introduces a completely new line of