Category: PV7 – pilot operated
The PV7 is a variable displacement vane pump used quite extensively for low to mid-pressure applications for numerous market segments such as machine tool and packaging industries. The PV7 pump utilizes a journal bearing design and pivoting control pistons to provide a low noise and durable product for the industrial hydraulic market.
- 8 displacement sizes ranging from 14-150cc.
- All pumps are supplied with through drive capable shaft that is capped off with an aluminum rear cover
- PV7 pumps can be incorporated into combinations with many other Rexroth products including internal and external gear pumps, radial piston pumps, fixed and variable vane pumps and axial piston pumps.
- Multiple control options are available such as pressure control, flow control, solenoid unloading control, lockable controls, etc.
- PV7 design is European based, 4-bolt DIN mounting pilot and metric shaft
Hydrotech, Inc. Teams with Cincinnati State Technical College to Upgrade Training Equipment for Students
Cincinnati State’s Lab equipment used by students studying Hydraulics & Pneumatics have been in
Eliminate Coolant with Minimum Quantity Lubrication (MQL) from DropsA
The aim of near dry machining is to replace traditional coolant and pure oil flood systems in a
Bosch Rexroth ActiveCockpit Allows for Real-Time Visualization of Production Data
As an interactive communication platform ActiveCockpit processed and visualized production data in