SKF Introduces Upgraded Lubrication Controller with Digital Display
Compatible with single-line, dual-line and progressive lubrication systems, the SKF 85307 lubrication controller provides confidence that machinery is receiving proper lubrication. Equipped with both visual and audible fault notifications, the unit’s three-digit LED displays easy-to-identify codes so that lubrication system issues can be addressed quickly and efficiently.
The 85307 controller has a durable, compact housing with a small footprint. The unit is simple to install because the wiring harness attaches directly into the controller. It also comes with a metal mounting bracket and screws for convenience.
- Easy-to-identify error codes save end-user’s time
- Visual and audible fault notification
- Small footprint; fits in any cab
- Simple to install
- Monitors reservoir level
- Counts lubrication cycles
- Operating temperature range of -15 to +50 °C (5 to 122 °F)
- Offers 12-volt or 24-volt operation
- Timing intervals from five seconds to 24 hours
- Suitable for use with single-line, dual-line and progressive systems
- Agricultural, off-road, mobile construction equipment
- General industry applications